Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tat

So, i'm really corny, ya know? Huh, do ya KNOW?? O.O


Well, anyways, as you all know- at least I think- I have a thing for vampires. Anything vampuric I like. From like, sharp teeth, kisses on the neck, pale skin, to just even the very mention of the name vampire. I also like the Japanese language and symbols. I think it's pretty. So, this is why in my cornyness I wrote 'Vampire' with black permanent marker in Japanese symbols on my left wrist. =)


mhm, i know, wow. shut up, i like it.

Anyways, when i went to work this morning Kris was like: O.O "OMG...ASH, YOU LIKE, IS THAT- OMG, IS THAT A TATTOO?!" and then Greg was like: "WHOA DID I HEAR RIGHT?? HOLY SHIT IS IT??" O.O



i was like: "no....its in permanent marker...does it look that real?"
"Yeah"
"Cool"


=p

so that got me thinking, when i'm older i might like it as a tat on my wrist one day!


Wonder what my dad will think about the idea. (For the slow-witted that was sarcasm.)









that's what it looks like and what i copied from the net.





Although i must say, i think Grim Reaper looks prettier...







What do you think?



=) =P

I'm doing better at the right shift key thing, I think I'm pretty much used to it now.

Off work tomorrow, I'm going with my mom to lunch for my grammy's sister because my aunt bev is coming and my mom can't stand her, so I'm not gonna leave her alone. And then after that i'm going golfing and stuff. I should be on in the late evening maybe.

Heh...I keep looking at my wrist and thinking in my head: 'ooooh yeeeah'.

Wonder what all the old ladies are gonna say when they see it! XD

Well, that's about it for now! =)

ily.

No comments: