Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lots Ta Post

So brought my trophy to work yesterday. Greg and Debbie were all excited and were congratulating me, Kris said congrats too, but there was this sound in his voice that made it seem like he was really saying "Congrats, now don't fuck up at work today." Also, when my Dad came out to tell everyone he wanted information on everyone's biggest accounts Kris sarcastically said: "Well I sleep at my desk, so I wouldn't know what's going on." I dunno if anybody else noticed it, but I knew that comment was directed at someone specific in the room. Dunno who though, I hope it's not me.....

Yeah...

Doug is back from his vacation! I missed him so much! He's my favorite UPS guy! =)

It was cold Wednesday too, which kind of annoyed me because the day I wear a pair of jeans to work it's the hottest day in the ware house and the day it's cold in the ware house I'm wearing shorts. Oh well, it was nice that it was cold though. When I was sorting parts today (there's only a few more boxes left now, yay!) this truck driver named Jareth (weird name, but also kinda cool I think!) well he comes in and he looks like this 80 year old man because you could see like, every bone in his body, even through his shirt, and when he pulled the door to the truck down he had to sit and rest for about 2 minutes because he tired out easily. Larry told me he was anorexic.

Dad said since it seems like I have nothing to do on Monday's I'm going to work on another day instead, probably Thursday. I can't help that I have nothing to do.....

Golfed this morning and then went to Devvy Chans! We walked around the block a few times, came home, painted nails, talked about girl stuff, ate pizza, played with her dog Gizmoe (I call her Gizzymoe-moe), watched some TV, walked the block, and then met up with Erin! I haven't seen her since the last day of school, and she finally got to see my hair! It was nice. Went home and watered the plants. I found a dead baby birdie on the sidewalk to the front door. =( I buried it in the mulch and made it so it would be looking up at the sky.

Golfing AGAIN tomorrow. Dad set up a lesson with Ross even though I told him 5 fucking times Zak was coming over tomorrow. He yelled at me and said golf was more important that my boyfriend and told me to have him come later.

Asshole. I can't wait for him to go out of town for a week next week....

Found a funny pic in the news's paper comics so I cut it out. It shows a baby crossing it's arms going "ha. Bring it." =D

ily.

No comments: