Sunday, July 6, 2008

Lots To Post

Mkays lets start on Friday.

Woke up around 9:30 and my brother, dad, and I went golfing and Shawniees Par 3. I did pretty good I guess, shot a 43. I almost got a hole in one too! On the way home we picked up Zak and he helped fill water balloons. Well, actually at first we kinda just soaked each other...and THEN we filled them up, and continued to soak each other. Zak found a little frog while we were doing it and he tried to put it down my shirt! Heh, he didn't make it though.

We then helped my mom decorate the deck and get some chairs set up and stuff before going down the basement for a few hours. We watched a few episodes of That 70's Show. I've never watched it till then and I like it.

Ate burgers for dinner and then cooked the food for the party. Dev came early and helped out too and then the rest of the people came too. We all ran around and had fun and then Zaks dad and little sister Maddy came over to watch the fireworks.

My parents said that next year is probably going to be the last year we do the party until maybe the 4th lands on a weekend or something because the police always come on the 3rd and we're afraid he's going to get arrested now. It'll be our 20 year anniversary for it though!

Dev slept over and we stayed up until like 2-3 in the morning talking about stuff. Woke up around 9:45 and then picked up Ryan, Zak, and Rayy to go to her uncle's party. It was pretty fun, we played badminton and then spent most of our time in the living room and Rayy, Ed, and I fell asleep. I fell asleep on Zak and I must say he's comfy. =)

Then we all got dropped off, and Zak came over to my house and we watched Cloverfeild until he had to go home around 11.

Today my dad let me sleep in until 12!!! I was like scared that he died, he never lets me sleep in that late! We went on a 10 mile bike ride, and then I got to ride on a train to Rockside! I haven't been on a train in like five years, it was fun! After we got off we rode our bikes about 3 more miles and then I got home and got to drive the car in the development down our street! It was fun!

Had dinner, then went out to hit balls (golf balls). Now I'm here and really tired so I'm gonna go to bed now. Night.

ily.

No comments: