Sunday, July 13, 2008

Da dada da da daaaaaaa

I was my burday yesterday! Thanks to all you guys who wished me happy burday =)

My brother got me a talking birthday card with Hoops and Yoyo (Google them, they're Hallmark card characters) and he bought me the cuttest earrings! He was so excited I wore them to lunch, it was so sweet. Then, my mom and dad (and Shannon and Hammy cuz their name's were in the card too) got me a burday card and it sung that bow wow wow yippee oh yippee yay song, which I like so that was cool.

Mom said my 'Who's Line Is It Anyway?' present should be coming in the mail by Monday, so I'll have something to look forward to after work!

Went to Apple Bee's for lunch, they gave me a balloon! ^-^ Also, I saw Daniel B. from our class. She's like, the nicest popular girl I've ever met, she's such a sweetheart. It looked like a hurricane was going on outside while we were eating too, it was pretty cool. After that I hung around my house, nearly beat JJ in Brawl, and spent time on the computer. Zak came over and picked me up so we could see Get Smart. We went home and then spent time....watching TV. Predator was on! Damn I love those dread locks. =p

My mom gave Zak $20 for helping out with the party. He really didn't want to accept it, but my mom made him. Then he said my handwriting was bad because I had to write the Thank You card for my mom. I yelled at him and told him that I wrote it at 6:00 in the morning before work.

Speaking of mornings, did you hear that school starts at freaking 7:20 in the morning?? That means I'll have to wake in in the 5:00 hour!!! And, for kids that already do, maybe ever 4:00 for them!! What the flipping fudge dude?! I mean, I thought there was a law saying that us kiddies can't wait for our buses and the buses can't pick us up before day break. And I mean, I get up for my JOB, where I actually make MONEY instead of sitting my ass in a classroom NOT making money, later than when I have to wake up for school now. Stupid.

*sigh* today was areil's burday so being such a good person I called her as soon as I got up *cough* cuz I knew that she'd be at church *cough* and sang happy burday to her on her answering machine. She then called and invited me to her burday party tomorrow, and I though 'hellz yes I have work!' but the party starts at 6:00. -_-

So tomorrow I'll have to get her a card and a present. She wanted me to sleep over, but I have golf so at least there's that.

John is gonna be off all week this week =( so that means it'll be me and Larry in the warehouse. I like Larry, but I like John just a wee bit better. Tomorrow I get my free burday lunch though! I'm thinking pizza.

Well I think that's it. Have fun in Chicago Rayy!! Hope your phone and TV get's fixed!

Devvy chan I dunno about walking in that creek water fall thing cuz now I think our family reunion is then...=(

I used to love going to them, but now it's just annoying...

Oh well, we'll see how everything goes.

ily.

No comments: