Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Burday JJ!

Today was my little brother's burday!

He turned 13!

Yesterday we got him a cell phone (the same as mine, Voyager) and he went nuts and kept texting and calling me. =p

Yesterday was also the Father Daughter golf tournament at Little Met golf course.

While traveling down 480 (I think it was that...) Dad and I were talking about how last time we went there was a huge car crash that made everyone over an hour late. Then all of a sudden he started breaking. Guess what happened again?!

Only this time it involved 6 cars and not 8.

When we finally got there I saw Mya from the golf team! We didn't play with her though because she already had a 4-some.

I played with this girl named Hallie and her Dad who works at Charter 1 bank.

Hallie was 14 and had been golfing for only 2-3 years, but she was pretty good. =)

Dad and I struggled on the first couple holes, two double-bogeys (not good at all) but got a lot of pars and birdies after that.

We ended up with a 40 and made 3rd place and won a picture frame.

After that Dad dropped me off at the Twist and Shake. It's really fun to hang out there with Jackie, Ryan, Anthony and Sandy. =)

Ryan taught me how to play chess and then him and Anthony played against each other. Anthony won. =p

Went to Olive Garden for JJ's burday.

I got to drive my Grammy's car there and back. Except I didn't know my wallet had fallen out of my pocket while leaving our booth, so on the way back I was driving illegally.

Which really isn't anything new but we still had to go back and get it.

When we turned back into our street after retrieving it we came to find my neighbors horses had gotten out of the barn and were in the field at the corner of our street.

I called the cops and told them, I hope the horsies are okay...

After that Mommy and I went to watch the Breaksville fireworks show, which was pretty much awesome. =)

My last In-Cars is tomorrow! Yippee!!

I'm gonna miss Mr. Yockal though. Or Boss, as I call him. =p

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Thanks for coming up to see me the last two days.

=)