Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Have I Ever Told You How Much

My mother and I love thunderstorms? Last nights was a good one! Very cool lightning. =)

We stayed up and watched the storm roll and then went and laid on her bed to watch the 1st half of the tonight show with it's new host.

He wasn't funny at all. I want Jay Leno back. >=/

Mm fell asleep after that and I stayed up and sat around with the cat and the dog on the bedroom floor reading all night just in case she needed anything.

Dad was out of town, and she was sick and she wouldn't be able to have toe strength or energy to yell up to us or go upstairs if she needed us, so I stayed close and awake.

Around 5:50 I went upstairs and took a quick shower then got dressed and went on the bus.

Had fun in study hall as normal.

Spanish exams I made a few careless errors due to my lack of sleep.

History was a ruckus I must say.

Art I finished my exam, so no exams for me Friday!

However I'll still be coming in due to shopping after with Rayy and friends! =D

Got home and fell right to sleep from 2:45-5:32, ate dinner, watched the news, played a little catch with my Dad, then came in to do a little history homework.

Tomorrow I won't be in school. VV tomorrow down at the Canal.

I think it starts at 9. =/

See you guys Thursday though! =D

OMG I also have the funniest new neighbors ever.

So I can hear them MOWING THEIR LAWN across the street. It's currently 9:30 and dark out. Then all of a sudden the moving stops.

"Doood! Why did you stop?! You can't be done yet!"
"I hit the flag pole!"

xxxD

Epic ROLFCOPTER.

ily.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First post!
Epicness.
pwned them both.
-Love ryan

PS: I bet they're stoned

Unknown said...

I am so jealous... I have really boring neighbors!

Jackie said...

LOL.
Nice.

Only you..

Sethna said...

I sometimes hit the lamp post in the front yard when I'm mowing. But I really hope that nobody notices and I keep going.