Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm On Fire!

Literally.

So I'm up and trying to be all calm before golf and I decide to grill myself a burger.

So I go outside and turn on the gas and start to turn on each of the burners. I get to the last one and it's not turning on. So I keep clicking it on and off and still no dice.

Before I was annoyed enough to stop and get my mother to figure out what the hell was wrong it started up- and all the gas that was rising up from me trying to turn it on so many damn times thus, making a huge fireball hurtling towards my face.

Which caught my hair on fire.

I went running into the house yelling "Fuuuuuuuck!" and sped into my mothers bathroom to look at myself. My mom then came in and asked "How's the burger going?"

-_-

Then here eyes went really wide because I was covered in bits of burnt hair.

Lucky for me it's long enough to put up in a pony tail, so only what was hanging down got burnt.

And I don't have to pluck my brows anymore either.

My eyelashes are shorter though...

I also had to take another shower.

Burning hair does not smell good at all let me tell you.

Cyrus then came over because he wanted to give me some Gatoraid for golf today and I made him open the grill so I could cook my burger.

=p

I was really shaken by the incident though, which didn't really help with the whole 'Calm down and don't get nervous about losing your pride at golf today' plan.

Cyrus left and then I ate my burger and got dressed.

Chipped out in the backyard a bit before begging mom to take me to the course about 45 minutes early so I could hit balls just to give myself more confidence.

Got there and in the end didn't hit balls and went straight to the league teacher. Apparently, JJ's league teed off at 2, mine had teed of at 12.

Dad fucks up the times and leagues yet again.

JJ's league was lower than mine, so I didn't need to be nervous about sucking anymore. If I did you couldn't tell.

I just couldn't seem to hit my 3 wood- or any other woods in my bag. So I stuck to my 6 iron and pitching wedge for most of the course.

My score was average/ick. 53. =/

Which actually sort of pumps me up because if I'm shooting a 53 after being out only twice on a course (today counting as the 2nd time) my score should be kick ass once I'm out more.

After playing I met up with Jack who ran the advance league last year I believe. He was all "OMG YOU SHOULD BE IN ADVANCE WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

I'm hoping there is at lest one other girl in the league besides me. It gets a little tiersome playing with guys all the time, plus I'm betting the guys are all older/bigger than me which plays down on my nerves a tad. Which in turn fucks up my game and we go back to the whole pride thing.

Spanish and English exam tomorrow then heading over to The Range to turn in my application and talk to Andrew (guy that works there).

I lost my wallet today too which is bad because it has my license in it.

><

I swear it's somewhere here in the house, but now I'm getting worried I might have dropped it somewhere. =x

Also:



This little guy was in front of our garage.

His name is it Tyler Toad because I'm all badass and creative like that.

=p

ily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha nice picture but the one by my house is mr toady wart face :)

halle

Sethna said...

Gosh, what would you have done without me? You'd have starved. ;)