Monday, June 22, 2009

What's Up?

Lately I've been staying up really late due to nightmares.

When I get really hot at night I have them. =/

And then there's waking up after them, sweating like a pig and then having to go downstairs to grab a few ice packs to cuddle with to keep cool.

So by Father's Day I was over tired.

Played golf with Grandpa though, which was nice.

Dinner was...alright.

My Dad has his family over and I soon ditched them because I couldn't take all the comments they were making behind my Mother's back and how my Dad was joining in on them.

*sigh*

Actually got a goodnight sleep last night though and things started looking way up!

I played the best round of golf in my life so far, which really got me pumping. Then after that I got to go to Jackie's house and we painted nails and swam a bit!

Rayy came over for a while too and we played air hockey on this mini table we had. =p

Mommy and I then watched House Bunny which was pretty good.

Now I'm up in my room chilling with Nortone. =p

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm off on Wednesday and Thursday. Do you think we could all do something like a movie night? I really wanna see that movie now. =P