Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Burday Andeth!!

The postie title is just for yooou!


-------------------------------------

So yesterday I went and got a new celly (the Voyager! I love the touch screen!) and one for my brother and then my Mommy dropped me off at Jackie's house so I can help her clean.

We washed windows, dusted, mopped, cleaned bathrooms etc.

Then we ate Mr. Chicken, made a picture on paint and played The Sims.

Then we headed back to my house and my Dad took JJ and us to West Branch to my Uncle Gary's boat!

We went inner-tubing! Jackie and I were successful of not flying off of the tube during my Dad's efforts to fling us off. =)

Then I tried to learn how to water ski for the first time.

I stopped after 3 failures of not being able to get up out of the water and ended up with my right foot and knee being bruised and sore because my left ski kept falling off. =/

After we got home we watched One Missed Call and House Bunny along with the special features on each disk and feel asleep around 1 or 2 in the morning.

Woke up around 11:30 then went up and made pancakes and sausage!

Went downstairs and watched Disturbia while making Andy burday cards then watched the storm before heading off.

When we got there the pizza guy pulled up behind us which was good because I was so hungry I was getting shaky (whoops). =p

We all spent an hour trying to pick out a movie and coming up with creative ways to choose one. =p

In the end we picked Transformers.

When we left Jackie started getting a little sick so we helped her to bed and now I'm up just in case she calls and needs something. =)

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I do believe we stayed up until more like 3 in the morning. =P

Thank you for helping me out so much. I'm fine now. =)

Andy said...

Thank you for the title, Alphet :]