Friday, June 19, 2009

You Will Never Believe...

What I took....





From somebodies garbage.....




















His name is Nortone!!!

The 'e' is silent for 2 reasons:

A. Because I don't want it to be like the Norton from the Norton Antivirus thing

and

B. To make it even more fancy dancy

=p

I call him Nort for short (no rhyme intended)!

While going to deliver my application I saw him in someones trash and nearly sped off the road to get him.

My Mom was shaking her head. =p

He was filled with pet hair and pop stains but with a brush and some scrubbing he's good as new!!

And Hammy likes to sleep in his lap. =p

Ah, I love trash day.

ily.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nort the short, eh? Not a good stripper name. -Ryan

Andy said...

You're an inspiration to compulsive trash-diggers everywhere.

N said...

Aww, cute!

Anonymous said...

http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com Enlxylu http://hermesbag.finniwolf.com hermes birkin bags cheap kelly hermes a big benefit of being a girl is to assist you to express ones self by exactly what wallet you flaunt. various of physical limit has also managed to make it not possible for honest web users, Who are pleased to pay what gachi eat on, To access those provider.