Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Am Growing Sleepless and You're Out of Lullabies

I've been very tired lately due to not being able to sleep during the night.

For a few weeks now I've been having fucked up nightmares and all I can remember is like distorted light, and an ominous while figure. Then, every time I wake up from the dreams I feel like I'm in danger and scared and out of the corner of my eye I think I see that damn white figure and I have to turn on my light.

I haven't been able to sleep with it out in weeks because I feel too scared. It almost seems like it'll keep the nightmares away.

Last night I had a horrible one involving my mother in the hospital. Her heat was racing and she was convulsing and I was next to her crying hysterically. It made me worry. =/

Other than the nightmares, life has been pretty good so far.

Been hanging out at the Twist and Shake, I really love it there. =)

Shot at 47 at golf today! Very excited!

After golf Mom, JJ, and myself went to Chick-fil-A and then we watched some Cold Case File together.

Attempted to read Wuthering Heights. and it's also terrible. I can't even understand the one character when he talks, it really is fucking ridiculous. In the end I think I'm going to read one of the required, then A Picture of Dorian Grey, and spark notes the rest.

Played some Sim's on my bothers new TV he got for his room. I haven't played it in years. =p

Now I'll be up half reading Wuthering Heights and half doing computer things. =)

ily.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hope you feel better!