Thursday, June 11, 2009

Larry

My Uncle had to put Larry down today. =/






There is Larry and then my Uncle holding him. He's 17 though, so it's not like it's all that tragic.

Other than that today was the most boring day I've ever had in awhile.

I'm mentally exhausted from trying to think of something to do and laying around.

JJ and Mom brought home McDonalds and then him and I went and watched Wal-E.

It was an okay movie, cute, but I'd never see it again. Up was better. =p

After that I got the outline for Chapter 4 done of my book and then played Bejeweled 2 until Mom decided we should go visit Grammy.

We watched Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy then went back home.

Did you know they changed the Final Jeopardy waiting song?!

It's the same tune, but different instruments.

Fail.

I hope the rain stops so everyone can have a good graduation party.

I'm going to 3 in a row starting tomorrow. My cousins (which I don't want to go to), Jessica B.'s, and Cy's (which I do want to go to).

I also have a lesson with Ross tomorrow at 3 as well.

Hope you guys found something to do on this rainy and muggy day. =/

ily.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sad!

Such a cute dog!

Jackie said...

I found something. Work. =P