Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Sang This

(Or should I say yesterday morning since it's 1 now)

I woke up to something I've been waiting for a long time.

Summer.

Which of course meant I had to sing School's Out For Summer while munching on Fruit Loops.

I'm planning on making a summer themed playlist and linking you on the side bar. I'll tell you when it's up, but I'm not going to put it on my blog.

Today JJ, Mom and I went to my Uncles house to see Larry, his little Pomeranian. It's pretty much the beginning of the end for Larry. While we were there he started having another seizure. I expect by tomorrow he'll be put to sleep. =/

He's 17 though, so he lived a good doggie life. =D

Next JJ and I went to The Range and I tried to help him with his golf. I hit only half a medium bucket of balls because I couldn't concentrate on trying to help him and help myself.

Drove back home and dropped him off them Mom and I went to Petites and I took pictures of flowers and her and Nicole (an employee helping her there) picked out the ones on the list my Mommy had.











Those are all the ones I liked out of the bunch I took. Some of them I'm still eeh about, but I'd like to hear what you think.

JJ said I should post a picture up of my computer background every time I change it, so here's what it was before:



And here's what it is now:



I like making my own computer backgrounds, I think that's the only reason why I take pictures of things. =p

After the flowers Devlyn invited me to Pulse up at Roseland Lanes. Jess and Bryan ended up coming as well. We bowled a quick game before going in the next room to dance.

Richie Miller showed up and started to try and mess around with Bryan so I pushed him away hard and was going to punch him in the face if it weren't for Dev stepping in between us.

=/

In the end the mood picked up again once he stayed away.

Dev's Mom got us all a free drink since she works there! =D

Got dropped off and chatted with my Mommy before coming upstairs.

Now I think I'll work on the outline for the book I'm writing.

=)

ily.

1 comment: