Sunday, June 14, 2009

What's Been Happenin'

So my cousins grad party was interesting.

You see, my Aunt Jerry has Alzheimer and she kept asking my Mom if she was excited about the new little one that will be growing at the family reunion. Now my cousin Todd's wife just had another son and he'd be a month old when they bring him the the reunion, so we though she meant him.

Well then she started talking to me and saying "You're so small after all this time it's amazing!"

And then she suddenly spurts out "I mean, you're pregnant, right?"

I told her that I wasn't and I was only 15 and she went "Oh, I'm sorry dear!"

You don't know how hard it was for me not to burst out laughing right then and there.

And then Dad had me take the turnpike home and I didn't pull close enough to get the ticket. =p

Mom, JJ, and I watched Drilbit Taylor after that, it was good. =D

In cars at 9Am today, I had only about 3 hours of sleep before hand.

Hellz to the yeah.

Kept on getting a little far left in my lane on the highway since I normally drive with just my right hand while on it.

Practiced maneuverability and I beasted at it as well.

Three's on everything again. Secretly driving illegally on the road at 13 has it's benefits I guess.

The kid who was next had to drive me to my Grammy's and her was really nervous, you could tell he hadn't been out driving a lot.

We got the back bed all planted and mulched and it's really pretty!!

Took a small nap and then got ready for Jessica's grad party.

Cyrus picked me up and we went to a Natalie Petal's house first which was fun.

They had good cookies!

When we arrived at Jessica's house Karaoke was underway. I sang along with peeps. We then shot off fireworks (and for those of you that don't live in Ohio fireworks are illegal to shoot off although you can buy a shit load of them and no on will care) in the backyard and then Caramel, Mike, Gerber and I went to Caramel's house to grab some extra controllers to play Halo.

The cops were on their way to Jessica's house so we called Bill (her brother) and told them to hide the rest.

Sucked at Halo but had hell of a lot of fun playing it.

Cyrus' grad party is tomorrow. I already know what I'm going to write in his card I just need to make it.

My hand is killing me now, I will go to bed!

ily.