Sunday, June 7, 2009

Some Of You...

Might find the beginning of this post either:

A. Fucking hilarious
B. Fucking disturbing
or
C. Fucking hilariously disturbing

So my Dad is driving us (Jj, himself and me) to a funeral for this lady Jj knew that died. I'm sitting in the passengers seat and we're driving down this 4 lane road.

Well, this nice looking yellow Honda is driving past with all the windows down. The driver is a male, and he keeps leaning his head back and almost gasping/moaning.

I know what you're thinking: "Ummm...okay..."

It gets better.

As they come up a little closer while passing us I see this bleach blonde head of hair down under the wheel.

Yep, this guy is getting road head.

But wait, wait- it gets even better.

After he passed and was ahead of us I saw something in the road that the lucky male didn't notice in his drive of ecstasy...















a pot hole.








And he hit it.




xxxxD


Best. Day. Ever.


Dad took me to the range today and we corrected my swing even more. Golf league starts tomorrow, we're playing for handy cap.

I wonder if the AHSP will be there...

And to recap your memories AHSP was the Asshole Sexist Pig that refused to play golf with me because I was a girl and because I pissed him off even more by hitting in the guys t-box and not the girls.

And then kicking his ass and beating all 31 guys in the champs.

And yes I'm gloating now.

Anyways, while at the range I picked up an application there. I'm mosly likely going to be hired.

=D

To end this post I'm going to take you back to the beginning with your choices of A, B, or C.






I saw this while eating pizza yesterday.



And is it me or does that mime have a really big penis? =x

I'm being bad today.

ily.

3 comments:

Sethna said...

*whew*

Anonymous said...

ummmm the first story is C the video not sure



halle

Jackie said...

XD love the story. and the video?

O_o And i was thinking the same thing!