Tuesday, September 2, 2008

If I Had To Choose...

Between having a sore throat and getting shot in the leg, I'd choose getting shot in the leg. I would rather have any other form of being sick, AT THE SAME TIME.

Sinuses suck.

It was so cold in my Geometry class my teeth were chattering!

=/

PE was okay. Tomorrow I'm planning on going up to Carlos the Porto-recan kid, giving him a hug and then walking away!!!

Why?

Cuz I'm weird like that. =p

Lunch I actually had time to eat, and Spanish was okay.

I must say, history is becoming my favorite class this year. Why?

-The teacher is funny
-There is a forum!
-I'm a nerd so I like the forum
-Everything is basically online and I like dealing with computers
-It's just a fun class

Heh today was funny. Here's how it all went down:

Johansson: Then there was Edison who made the light bulb. Which was good because, candles and straw roofs back then don't mix. Also, do not to be confused with Franklin who gets credited for inventing everything! *in funny voice* Ben Franklin invented fire!! O.O

Then he said something about Chicago and...

Brice: Didn't it burn down?

Johansson: Yes. Franklin invented fire and burned down Chicago.

XD

I dunno I find that funny. =p

Umm...art was cool. I asked if we could listen to our IPods and the teacher said yes!!

English was boring.

Golf was a home game, which i hate because our home course sucks. I did better than I thought I did on that course, shot a 55. Bad, but not on that course. Heh, I was the talk of the day today because I chipped from 100 feet and the ball went in the cup! =D

I've got mad skillz!!

Hmm...forgot about eating today....I'll eat a Klondike bar! Ya for dinner!

I READ IN MY HISTORY BOOK THERE WAS A PLACE CALLED KLONDIKE RIVER!! O.O

Another reason why that class is awesome.

Well, better get started on my homework. Meh.

ily.

No comments: