Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Haunting

Mkays, so you all know the song I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry. Well, last night at the bonfire we were singing it, when I got home and turned on my radio it was playing, today I downloaded the ringtone, and as soon as my dad and I walk into Pat'Dee's it starts playing.

It's a sign O.O

Aaaaaanyways, stayed up until 2ish last night because I borrowed the movie Accepted from Ryan and I love it. Slept in until 11:40 then went on the computer for awhile. Dad and I walked the dog, came home, got my golf stuff, then went out to dinner, then back home, then hit balls at the range and then came home again.

Heh, at Pat'Dee's the whole parking lot was filled with motorcycles, and when we walked inside the place was filled with Harley Davidson biker babes and dudes. The music was blasting, and I found a few more songs to put on my IPod there. In short, it was pretty awesome.

Took a quick shower and then Zak came over and I watched the movie Accepted again. I love it so much. Then we watch Brian Regan on comedy central. I like him, he's on Melvin.

Then he went home and now I'm here. I'm going boating tomorrow so I might not answer.

ily.

No comments: