Sunday, July 19, 2009

Found It!

Dad and I went to The Range today and after 2 large buckets of balls I got my swing back!

I went back in to thank the guy because he didn't charge me for upgrading the size (since Nordonia bought a bunch of medium buckets).

Well, my Dad has always taught me to shake hands with people, especially one's that are older and I know on a more professional like level.

Well, this was the guy I went and asked for a job from, so as we were saying our good-byes I held out my hand and he kinda looked at it for a moment so I kinda just grabbed his from his side and shook it. Then we looked at each other kind of awkwardly for a few seconds before I left.

In the end I thought it was hilarious. =p

Cyrus came over around 8 and we went to the Twist and Shake to hang with Jackie, Sandy, and Anthony.

Lot's of fun there. =)

Then we went back to my place to finish Wal-E. =)

Now I'll be talking to Jackie and script writing! =D

ily.

No comments: