Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mini Vay-Cay

So Monday morning my Dad, brother, his friend Andy, and I woke up in the morning to put our bags in the car and head out to Huron Ohio!

It was a pretty quite trips because his CD played decided not to work, so poor old Jimmy Buffet was silent. =(

The cottage was nice, I got my own bedroom. =)

After we got all our stuff settled we headed out right to Cedar Point's water park and went down all the slides twice!

Our favorite was the huge 6 person inner tube slide. =D

Hopped onto the Jet Express to go to Put-In-Bay!

There we rented a golf cart and drove around the Island.

We checked out the air strip they had and waited to see if a plain would land but sadly we weren't that lucky. =(

After that we took the elevator up to the top of Perry's Monument and I saw Canada! And no, we're not lazy to take the elevator, they don't allow people anymore because people kept collapsing...

Stopped and walked around this really cool cemetery and then that was the last we did on the island other than check out some home the were for sale or rent.

I think it would be awesome to live on the island, maybe someday I'll save up to buy a house on it. =)

Went to a place called Crabby Joe's for a late dinner then headed back to the cottage to go to sleep and be up and ready for the coasters the next day.

In the morning Dad made a mistake by taking us to a place called LEMmy's and we ate a big breakfast- not something you want to do if you're going on coaster in a half hour.

But the food was really good. =)

The first ride JJ, Andy, and I tackled (Dad didn't go on because he didn't want to puke) was the Raptor and then next the three of us hit the Blue Streak.

Dad felt a little better after waiting awhile and we all went onto the Mantis.

Andy and JJ went in line for the Millennium Force but I didn't go on because I was also getting sick and Dad didn't want to because he'd been on the the ride enough in his life. =p

While waiting we saw about 5 people get booted out of line because they were too fat to sit in the seat, and therefore, weren't allowed on the coaster. Kind of sad...

Got in line for the Top Thrill Dragster!! While we were waiting we noticed a wife and her husband standing in line, except the husband could barely stand. At first we thought he had brain damage or something. Then he took off his shades and you could tell by his eyes he was shit faced.

Security came and took him out of the line and the people behind him were line "YEESS, dude, that guy could have totally puked on us." =p

I sat with Dad and he closed his eyes the whole time. I however kept my eye's opened and hands in the air. And yes, I've got proof! I'll show you all the picture!! =D

I was sad though that the Dragster didn't do this:



It's like, two rides for the price of waiting an hour and a half in line for one! =p

Went on the Magnum and then the Gemini before going to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.

Won a orange fuzzy monkey at the guessing game! The woman said I looked like I weighed 120 pounds. =p

I named the monkey Oswald!! xD

After that JJ and Andy went on the Wicked Twister while I napped a bit on a bench and waited for them to get off.

Got home and went to sleep then got up to find JJ, Andy and Dad went back to Cedar Point so Dad could ride the raptor and them the Maverick...

My arm was hurting to much anyways to go on anymore rides to I watched National Treasure and Warehouse 13.

Today I relaxed and fell asleep while reading more of Wuthering Heights. Mom made her famous spaghetti sauce and meatballs (which are better then yours) and it was delicious.

Played soccer with Greta next door then went in a got the PS2 going to play some Sims.

Now I'm going to go downstairs, grab a Dark Chocolate Klondike Bar and watch TV with Mommy!

=D

ily.

4 comments:

Mel said...

you sound like you had a blast!!!!! i wanna go to cedarpoint some day....anywhoo i'm going on vacation this coming weekend. so next it's my turn for a good ol essay length post. because my blogspot has been terribly neglected this year.

Unknown said...

sounds like so much fun!

Erin said...

y wasnt i invited to ur 4th of july party.....

Jackie said...

Sounds like you had tons of fun at ceder point! I hope I get to back there some time soon.