Saturday, July 18, 2009

MISSING

My golf swing. Last seen at the driving range.

Not heard of again since the golf course.

*headdesk*

Shitty round. But Dad and Mr. Grayson were placing bets and doing funny shit to distract each other from the game, so it wasn't all that bad. =p

I also golfed in a pair of my brothers old long kaki pants since I don't have any of my own. They barley fit me. =p

When Dad and him stopped at the Quick Check to go get some beer I asked him if I could drive on the way home, but he said no.

So I crawled up into the driver seat anyways. =D

The old lady parked in her car next to use started laughing when my Dad came out to see I was at the wheel. =p

As I was eating my homemade pizza sandwich my brother came in the house saying that there was a brown dog in the backyard. After 4 yards we finally caught it and literally had to drag it across the street (which is where JJ said it belonged) because it didn't want to walk anymore.

Buuut, as it turns out, it wasn't the right house! Apparently the dog was Zack, the one that lives at Nutboy's house (where the horses are) which was back on our side of the street one house down.

So then we had to take the dog all the way that way and finally Nutboy's tenants put him back in his cage yard.

Did I mention I walked all around in my cow socks? o.o

That was very brave of me. I mean, what if they got a hole in them?! Not only would they be ruined but I could have gotten (what I like to say) toe-lee-o and have to get a tetris shot!

Speaking of which, am I the only one who thought it was a 'tetris shot' instead of a 'tetanus shot' for a few years? I swear that's what people would say...

Don't laugh at me.

=p

Thought of another script to write, and I just finished writing the first scene with my new software!

I'm most likely going to be putting off the mall video...but only until I think of how to put all the footage together in my head! So no worries!

I already have the first 30 seconds done!! =D

That's about it for now!

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

XD yes to your question about the tetanus shot name.

Andy said...

xDD "Tetris shot"
brilliant.