Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bloggy Make-Over?

Hmmm...

I've been thinkin about having a blog make-over. How major I don't know, although I'm hoping to keep the title "Laughing Under The Sun."

However I'm failing to find another template (preferably 3 column) with a sun. =/

There are some nice one's with flowers and such, so maybe I could use a sunflower one as well.

Also thinking about what I should record for the first time on my video camera...

I think I'm going to hide in my brothers closet and then pop out and scare the crap out of him... =)

I've also been thinking about new and cool ways to blog... like how Rayy did with her paint and Jackie with the notebook. =D

New Harry Potter movie is coming out tomorrow! It looks pretty good!

Mall Thursday, golf with Dad Saturday and then Sunday Cyrus will be coming over.

That's about all for today!

ily.

1 comment:

rachel said...

video us at the mall =]

when i have some time and i remember i'll help you find a template! =]