Monday, July 13, 2009

Burday!


Mine!!

On the day before my burday I was just lying in bed and starring out the window as the storm was rolling in. Then all of a sudden a flash of lightning and the power goes out.

It was out the whole day and even for my party.

But it's not like that mattered. =p

Sami, Jackie, Ryan, Rayy, Dev, and Jess all came and we grilled out with burgers and hot dogs before devouring my cookie cake!

After a while of just talking we headed back to the fire pit. Of course we all huddled up on the same blanket despite all the chairs. =p

Andeth came later too! =D

Around 11 the power finally came back on and we started watching the movie The Uninvited that Jessica had gotten me. =)

In the end Ryan, Andeth, and Jackie stayed and watched the whole thing. Jackie slept over too! =D

The next day we took her to work and then Dad and I went to Best Buy to look at video cameras. and after that I 12 mile bike ride. =)

Grammy came over to eat dinner with us and we had schicabobs that my Mom made (which were excellent and juicy by the way).

Left and hung out at the Twist and Shake with Ryan, Jackie, Anthony and Sandy. =)

Today I went and hit golf balls with my coach and his little son Adin. He's 3 1/2 and adorable! And loves Nike golfs balls. =p

Grabbed a sandwich back at the house and it was off to me league to play a shitty round of golf.

My Aunt DB came over to give me my present and then Dad and I went to get my...

VIDEO CAMERA!!

It's red and I love it so much. The editing software even had lame dramatic background music for you while you installed! xD

It was so worth it. =p

Now all I have to do is find something epic to record for the first time I'll use it!

=D

Thank you all!

<3

ily.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Now we can record all of our wild parties! =P

And I love the red.

Unknown said...

sounds like you had an awesome birthday... i can't wait for mine!