Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Return Of The Grump

Today I woke up earlier than I normally did and attempted to do the Spanish 1 packet. In the end, I didn't do much of it at all. Not even a whole page.

Dad brought me home some Wendy's (who is now following me on twitter! =D) and then left again and I ate it and watched Twilight Zone on Syfy.

When it started raining really hard here I rushed upstairs to get on a pair of old jeans and a hoodie and walked around outside in my backyard. Then I found some ankle deep puddles and jumped around in them!

I bet my neighbors thought I was nuts. =p

Went inside and took a quick shower before going on my laptop a little more and then started to make some dinner for myself and Dad when he got home. I made burgers and a hot dog. =)

And no, I didn't catch on fire this time. =p

Daddy said it was good too!

After that JJ came home and I signed his cast and when he fell asleep, put a Hello Kitty band aid on it.

When Jackie comes over we're gonna paint his toe nails when he falls asleep for my revenge because he yelled at me when I signed his cast and said "Don't write so big there's a lot better people that need to sign it."

I think we're gonna color his cast too.

Took a small nap then hung out at the Twist and Shake for a bit because I needed to get away.

Now I'm here watching JJ while he eats his chocolate ice cream I brought home (thanks to Anthony!) =)

Tomorrow I gotta cut the grass (if it stops raining) and Dad's gonna teach me how to use the new tractor.

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

WOOO!

I'm glad you liked the ice cream. =)