Friday, July 17, 2009

Mall Day

So Ryan, Jackie, Rayy, Andeth, and I all went malling yesterday (Andeth was squirted with a squirt gun because he messed up the plan due to miscommunication =p).

As soon as we got there we looked at all the animals in the pet store. They had the normal dogs and cats, but they also had a piggy and a Lemur!

For lunch Ryan, Andeth and I went to McDonalds while Jackie and Rayy went to Penera because we're cool and unhealthy like that.

Our first store was Areo, and then we hit a really good one called Forever 21. The prices and their clothes were awesome! In the changing room us gals tried stuff on we weren't even going to buy just so we could see ourselves in them. =p

Went to another store whose name escapes me...

All I remember is that we got some cute undies and Jackie and I each bought a pair of mega awesome boots. =p

We met up with the guys back in the bookstore and found "How To Fight A Zombie" and "120some Things That White People Like."

In Spencer's we read all the dirty cards before moving onto Payless so I could by my all star converse shoes!

And of course, how can a group of friends go to the mall and not cram into a photo booth like clowns to get their pictures taken?!

Our very last stop was the movie store so I could buy some (since I have this thing were I want to be a person with a shit load of DVDs when I'm older =p) and got The Messengers, Flightplan, Accepted, and The Invisible.

When we got back to my house my Mommy had her famous spaghetti and meatballs made and a chocolate cake!!

Both were very yummy. =)

Watched The Messengers and then everybody left for home.

Today I watched Accepted with my little brother and then Mom, Dad, Grammy, and I went to Danny Boy's Pizza.

It's the best.

=)

Now I'll be editing our Mall Day video and maybe even working on a new script idea I have with my newly downloaded writing software!

=D

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

It was a very fun day. =)

OH, and the store was called Charlotte Russe.