Sunday, July 5, 2009

(((*BOOM*)))

The post title is supposed to be a fire work...

=D

So today I spent setting up for the party.

And playing Sims Bustin' out. I finally got my Sim to marry the person I wanted! Her wife's name is Alex. =)

Jackie, Ryan and Andeth came over early to help set up and then the party started!

Out of my little band of misfits Jackie, Ryan, Andeth (duh), Devlyn, Rayy, Sami, Bryan, Caramel, and Stash (A.K.A Mike Roberto) came.

We played badminton and Mike was hysterical, he really was the life of the party. Next we switched to volleyball and then it was time for the water balloon toss!

At first the balloons we were using wouldn't break so we switched them for a different kind that luckily did.

And we threw all the extra ones at my Dad of course. But he had my brother's friends help defend him, and had them fill up extra water balloons. So it was war!!

=p

The gang got some food and then we went and hung out in the Side Yard, which has been our hang out place for...two or three years now I think. Maybe even longer.

The guy a street down from us started shooting off his fireworks (the only time where the music at his house was turned down, he hired a DJ...) and then my Dad shot off his, another war.

We so won though. Got a bigger applause for my Dad's kick ass Grand Finale! =D

Found an empty bottle and went behind the barn and all played spin the bottle (we kissed each other on the cheeks people, nothing major, please keep your shirts on unless you have a 6 or 8 pack. =p).

When the guys landed on each other they blew each other kisses. Sadly they didn't kiss anyone on the cheek. I was quite disappointed.

After that burgers and hot dogs were served and then we helped clean up.

I suddenly got sick and ran to my bathroom where I puked 3 times. XP

I'm feeling a bit better now though the reason I'm up is because I'm still a little queasy.

Learned that my neighbor Mrs. Young's son is also into filming and directing and he got into this really great college and she said when he comes over her house to visit she'll call me to come over so we can talk about stuff!

=D

It's been my dream to make a really professional looking music video to My Chemical Romance's song Sleep.

It would involve an engaged couple where the husband has been called out to war before their wedding. And there will be explosions...oh yes...there will be many...

Every time I listen to the song I can see it in my head like a movie. =p

Aren't I a lame-o?

Well, time for me to try and maybe get some sleep...maybe not.

I'm 10 chapters into Wuthering Heights. =D

ily.

1 comment:

Erin said...

uhhhhhh there was a party?