Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Shoes =)

So today I came to school dressed up in tight jeans, a white t-shirt, tan coat and brown knee length boots. As soon as I walked into the locker room I realized something...I forgot my shoes. Now I'm not one for losing points- even in PE- so I kinda half freaked. Rayy told me to look and see if Dev still had her combination sticker on her lock so I could borrow her shoes- sorry Dev!- but she didn't have it on. Thinking fast I looked up at locked 82 and saw....SHOES! Also there wasn't even a lock! Who's shoes were they? I have no clue, but they were comfy and fit pretty good as long as I tied them really tight. So that's my story of the day today!

--Yesterday--

So Erin, Zack, and Max O'Neill and I are in the library for study hall. We're having another "fancy" conversation. And by fancy I changed the word perverted to fancy so it sounds nice. Anyways he started playing a game I now call boob-ball. You know, that game that guys play when they try to throw things down girls shirts? Well he started throwing paper down my t-shirt...yet I didn't stop him...I guess that shows how weird I really am. =)

Oh yeah and Mr. Cash didn't call me Boots today! =D

Love all you guys! I look forward to your comments!

No comments: