Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break

Ah yes so I'm finally posting. So what's been happening so far:

Dev has been sleeping over since Good Friday, so about a week. She originally came over for our annual Easter Egg dying contest we have at my house. She won in the category: Ugliest Egg...XXD, sorry Dev. Then she stayed for Easter and we gave her lots of goodies. For the rest of the week we raced- she got in 2nd place in a race yesterday (her best)- and played Sim's on the Wii.

Rayy and Peaches came over for our Girls Day In on Wednesday. We had fun. We played this game called Midnight which was pretty funny and we also played this weird computer game lol.

Dev and I are raising a pretty high bet that Erin is pissed at us. One because when she called asking Dev for a ride home or from my house I lied and told her Dev wasn't their- and of course she was. So in the end she also could go to my house on Wednesday because she didn't have a ride home.

Last night Dev and I rented the movie IT because Erin keeps going on about how scary it is. Dev and I think she's a bit of a sissy...i mean the movie wasn't scary at all. Actually it was pretty lame. Now the Ring 1-2, The Messengers, Blare Which, and stuff that I've seen, scary. So we were laughing about that.

Tonight we're going to Peaches B-Day party. She's truing 15. Dev and I picked out a funny card from my mom's stash of them and slipped a $10 in there so she can get whatever she wants. I wonder how Ryan is going to treat me at the party. He got mad that he couldn't come over Wednesday. Which, was actually a secret reason why I also had that. Not only did I was to spend time with my friends, but I wanted to piss him off. And I know that this would even though there really is no real reason for him to get mad. It's not like we do Girls Only stuff all the time. Actually, this is the first time we've done one that I can remember.

Well Dev just got done with her shower so now we're gonna get back to playing her CSI game she brought over! Yay!

Oh yeah, new song posted: Talk Dirty To Me By: Poison

1 comment:

rachel said...

you and together on this one. okay ash?

i'm not going to let ryan bother you. well, i'll do my best in any case.

see you soon

rayy