Thursday, February 28, 2008

Double Snow Day

Heh once again I forgot I had a blog- Erin reminded me so we owe this post all to her. =)

So we had 2 snow days in a row today, fun fun. On the first day i just hung out around the house and watched movies, not too interesting. However on the second day i went outside and the snow came up to my knees- and this doesn't mean I'm short!

I also have some depressing news- at least to me it's depressing. I finished typing up all 10 pages of the last chappie in my book and as it turns out...it....it...didn't save! The first time i cried and threw my x-drive thing against the wall where there is now a small squarish dent. Then the next day i forgot and i went to check it out and needless to say i cried again. So now I have to type up all of the pages again by memory but I'm not in the mood to type them...every time I look at my book i get sad now...=(

Now what else to talk about....study hall? Heh heh, no. What happens in study hall stays in study hall...for however brief of time...if ya wanna know what happened ask Ryan or Zack- Zack being the one who was there and told Ryan later.

Well that's it for now! Lets see how long it takes me to remember I have a blog after this post now!
=D

No comments: