Friday, March 28, 2008

Baby Sitting

So Dev and I played CSI all day and finished another case before I had to leave. I went over to my neighbors house to baby sit them for the 1st time.

THEY WERE SOOOO CUTE.

We:

1. played duck duck goose

It was actually a board game, and I let them win a few times. They were so proud to show off how well they can play. lol.

2. did puzzles

Greta (the oldest at 4 years) was doing a Strawberry Short Cake puzzle and Sophie (3 years) a big bird puzzle.

3. more board game

They were pretty fun, and then the Melt happened, or as I call it. Greta came up to me, pulled on my pant leg and said:

"Ashee I luv you."

and then gave me a hug.

I melted on the inside.

and then Sophie or course has to mimic her sister so she went:

"I wuv uo too ashee I wuv uo too!"

4. tv

we watched Spongebob so that was fun since I can relate lol.

5. get ready for bed

i changed my FIRST diaper today. And I did good. Cept Greta yelled at me...

"You put Sophie’s on backwards!"

>< heh heh...hey it WAS my first time.

6. story time

we went up, brushed teeth, then I read them a story and put Sophie to bed. She gave me a hug and then said:

"Night Ashee"

Then I put Greta to bed and she went right to sleep.

7. Waiting

I sat on the couch and listened to Sophie talk to her stuffed animals on her baby monitor. SHE WAS SO CUTE!!! Then i watched Drake and Josh and listened to music on my phone.

Parents came home, we talked, they paid me, and then I went home.


So that's what went down all tonight. =)


Oh yeah, and Dev left today lol. It feels all weird here without her...

No comments: