Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THE BIG NEWS

I FINISHED MY BOOK I'VE BEEN WRITING! It's all done! All 232 pages and 23 chapters! I started writing the sequel today in my notebook and it's pretty good.

So we had the math OGT today. I must admit I Inney Meany Minny Moed on 3 questions....but it has to work right?? o.o

classes were kind of boring today, i didn't have any contact with Ryan at all. At first I wasn't considering him a friend and the space between us was kind of small but now Peaches tried to help- and I do appreciate her efforts- it's gotten waaaaay further to the point where we don't really even look at each other or really acknowledge our existence. Oh well I guess.

OMG LUNCH TODAY. Some kid from a nearby table came over and said: "Um yeah I'm telling you that, that kid over there had a crush on you but he's too much of a chicken shit to tell you so I'm telling you."

Me: "Who? Trevor?"

Kid: "Yep." *leaves*

Was he joking or being serious I dunno but i don't really know Trevor. I mean I've never really talked to him before. I guess we'll see what happens.

Well that's all for today!

luv you guys!

No comments: