Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sick

So I was sick yesterday. I got all dressed up for St. Pattys Day and even freaking colored my hair GREEN with MARKER (cuz I'm cheep like that) and I leave by 2nd period. Turns out Dev was sick yesterday too so we talked on the phone! ^-^ My dad felt sorry for me and brought me home McDonalds!

Today the janitor had to break the lock on my locked cuz i forgot the combination. At least I got my stuff back and Edward didn't lose dress points. We also got to sit in the soft chair in the office for a bit!

Today in keyboarding we had the most epic sub ever! He was like: "Okay guys I don't know anything about computers....but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!" I took a pic of him on my phone cuz he was funny looking too and when I showed my parents they were both like: "Whoa is he like wearing a woman's wig?!" And he's not his hair is just styled that way....=P

So Erin found this cool song on Youtube and it's my new jam! Take a listen!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XbJ1zEgR7g8

Also new favorite band: Muse.

They are awesome!

=)

Well that's all today!

No comments: