Sunday, March 30, 2008

Last Day of Spring Break

Meh....around 1 in the morning last night I started getting this really bad sore throat. Which, if you know me you know I really, really, really, really, really, times a billion and one, hate sore throats. Well then I got a headache, and my whole body started to hurt and I was dizzy and had bad chills.

So I have a cold.

Rawr.

I came downstairs around 8 in the morning and asked my mom for some pills and she gave me two for my head and two for my sinuses. Then I went upstairs and took a shower since doing that seems to make me feel better when I'm sick. Thank goodness it worked, when i got out my sinus were down, my body didn't hurt, and my head didn't feel like it was about to explode. I wasn't as cold either until I stepped out, then I was really cold. So I put my wet hair up in a towel since I didn't want to waste my energy drying it- it takes a long time when I do it by myself and I didn't want to ask my mom for help- and got into bed, turning the electric blanket up on high.

After sleeping for awhile Byran texted me so I talked to him. He got a new phone a few days ago, the Samsung one with the keyboard. My Uncle Scott got that phone when he took me to the mall a few days after Christmas. It was funny because he didn't know how to work it and I had to show him and he was all excited to text on the keyboard. That's an adult for you.

Anyways he had to go because his dad was going to take him to a parking lot to practice driving the car around for his drivers test. It's hard to believe he's 15.

I can't wait until I turn 15, because my dad will take me to do the same thing. That way I'm not just driving around in the yard and I can practice going in reverse- and like my mom, I'm betting all my money the R isn't exactly my gear.

I'm really bummed right now because something is wrong with my Word 2007. It won't open, it says there isn't enough memory on my computer. Which is odd because I haven't downloaded any new music or anything like that. So I deleted some stuff, like some tool bars and crap I don't need and it still keeps saying the same thing. Word 2003 will open at least and our home computer has Word 2007 so I guess that's alright. I'll have my dad look at it later. Either that or I'll restart my computer, I haven't done that yet.

It looks really windy outside. The trees haven't stopped moving and also the house is creaking. I love it when it's really windy out. I wish I could go and just run around randomly in the yard and be tossed around by the big gusts. It's fun. If out trampoline wasn't broken I'd jump on that because it feels like you're flying. It's pretty cool.

I'm worried about my brother JJ. He's been acting really silly lately and that usually means he's sad about something. I asked him if anything was going on and he said no but I'm going to kep trying. Then again maybe nothing is really wrong it's just school is coming. He doesn't like school, which is said because he's a really smart kid. He just needs to apply himself is all.

I'm deciding on whether or not to get my English homework done right now or in class during keyboarding. I need to also finish Act 5 questions for Romeo and Juliet but I always do those in study hall.

Well I'm gonna grab a tissue and restart my computer.

luv you all! =)

3 comments:

rachel said...

your body's telling you to no got back to school, obviously. only you have to. becasue i went back yesterday at nine in teh freaking morning, and i lost my shirt.

....

not the one i was wearing.

hope you feel better and give jj a hig for me.

also whu does everyone have a word verification thing for when you post comments, does my blog have one?

-rayy

ps, the word verification is "nurhmsy"

rachel said...

... i meant hug.

hugshugshugs for all of you =]

Alphie said...

Sometimes yours has one, does mine always have one?

lol thanks for the huggles!

I'm glad you didn't lose the shirt you were wearing either lol.

=)