Sunday, March 16, 2008

Friday-Sunday

***FRIDAY***

So on Friday Edward picked me up and we were gonna go see the movie Funny Games. Turns out it only came out to a theater in Akron so we went and saw The Bank Job. It was a pretty good movie, not one where I would kill myself until the DVD came out but good none the less. Then I was dropped off and Peaches invited me into a chatroom and she was really depressed that Ryan and I were fighting because she was in the middle of it- and she wasn't in the beginning, she brought herself into it. So I guess I kinda made up with him or whatever. Like I'll talk to him in chatroom and stuff but that's it. Not really any over my house gigs for now.

***SATURDAY***

Once again I was taken to Cinemark again and my Uncle Scott, Grandma, Mom and me went to see 10,ooo BC. My brother JJ wasn't allowed to go because of his grades and how much he lies about his homework. Anyways my mom was bummed out about the movie cuz she thought there would be Dinosaurs in it. It's kinda scary that my mother who was an A+ student all her life and it a lawyer thought there would be when I knew there wouldn't be. I mean cavemen and Dinos don't mix.

Anyways the movie was kinda a bummer and was almost kinda boring. I actually started day dreaming in the middle of it. Then after that we went home and my mom wanted me to put the left over popcorn in the bird feeder. There was a possum near it, so I walked up and went:

"Hello little guy! I'm going to name you Dwight!"

Then he hissed at me and ran off. So I went online and told one of my friend Jason this and here is a small part of the chat:

XashXwasntXhereX (10:26:40 PM): i was pwned by a possum XXXD
jaybohemian26 (10:27:10 PM): that's hard to happen
XashXwasntXhereX (10:27:29 PM): mhm but i have super skills in that area jaybohemian26 (10:27:35 PM): XD

***SUNDAY***

Today was the fastest day I took a shower: in 30 mins. Wow huh?! Around 3 i went and hung over Eair Bear's house (Erin's). We watched the movies Accepted and Dogma while I played with her hamster. (He knows a way with women let me tell you...).

On the way home I annoyed my mom by playing some of my most stupidest songs on Melvin (my Ipod).

And now it feels like I'm starting to get a sore throat which sucks cuz I hate them a lot.

I'm still planning the day for out Girls Day out thingy over spring break. Hope you all can come. =)

-Alphie

1 comment:

rachel said...

i'm glad you can get back on better terms with ryan.

i shoudl seriously get out of the house more. oh, adn i feel sick too, i wouls say i migh to f given it to you but i wasnt near you anytime near the weekend.

i don't get to go to shicago during spring break =[ but that'll leave more time to hang with friends, right? i need to get out more. i can't wait until we can plan a girl's day. i am part of that right?

nighty night, rayy

ps, the possum was an under cover spy, never under estimte the power of technology