Sunday, March 30, 2008

Song

I was thinking about then and now and I decided to write a song I guess. It's rap, yeah I know I say I hate rap. What I really mean is I hate the rap music all about drugs, sex and money, some rap music I like. Anyways, here's the song I guess.

Written By: Ashley
Song: Good'ole Days
Type: Rap

Do you ever want to go back to the good’ole days
When everyone could smile, and no one complained
About school, jobs, love, friendships, crap like that?
It seems everything has just crumbled down in my lap.

Remember when we all used to not care
About if we were right, or how we got there?
Remember when we all laughed until we were crying?
To busy being happy and not thinkin’ about dying.

Remember back then when we all got together?
All peas in one pod, all birds of a feather.
We’d all sit together without a care in the world
Without ignoring each other when anger unfurled.

We all shared secrets, and we all could take jokes.
We all stuck together but now we’re all broke.
Our whole big group has split up cuz of fightin’
One misunderstood, always wrong, and the other always right and

It’s hard because we have to now take sides.
Pick out what’s the truth and pick out what’s the lies.
We all wanna be friends, but its just so hard
When the bond between us has now stretched so far.

Do you ever want to go back to the good’ole days?
When we all got along and all weren't in pain?
When we all fought together till the bitter end?
When we all were young and when we all were friends...

No comments: