Saturday, March 29, 2008

Movie

So today Jason, Ellie, Edward and I went to see Super Hero Movie. It was short but it had some pretty funny parts. Anyways, the real fun was walking from the theater to Penera Bread. We walked a few parking lots and then we had to cross 82. And for those who don't know, that's like, 6 lanes we had to cross without getting hit by a car.

As you can see we survived! Yay us! Jason lost his 10 bucks at the theater so Ellie kindly paid and Edward and I shared a cinnamon bun while Jason and Ellie ate some soup bread thing. We talked- had some really funny and 'fancy' conversations. Laughed so hard we spit out food then left. We walked around Penera and danced like idiots to music on my phone before going back in to get cookies!

We sat around the fire and ate them. Then we told some nasty jokes lol. When we went outside all our parents were there so we left.

Now I'm hear and JJ has his friend Nick over. I don't like Nick. He's rude, never is nice and says hi to me unlike most of my brother's friends, and he's weird.

Now I know what you're thinking..."Ash, you're weird too."

But he's a whole different kind of weird.

My parents don't like him either.

Good thing I was at the movies and stuff most of the day! I hope he has to leave early tomorrow.

REMINDER TO MYSELF: Do eng. hw. Romeo and Juliet I am poem.


....I f-ing hate I Am poems.....

well that's all! =)

No comments: