Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday Night Lights

First home game of the year!! =D

Had a pep-rally at the school for all the varsity fall sports. The cheerleaders didn't make the girls golf team a paper banner to run though.

Bitches...

=x

Then we had dance offs between each sport's team and the boys and girls golf team got the chicken dance! Mya, Jenna, and me went out for the girls team and kicked ass! xD

Golf practice was very bad today since we were all pumped. We kept hitting all the balls waaay too hard and getting like, 5's on every hole (we should be getting 3's or lower so that's very bad).

So, to try and improve our game coach decided to bribe us. He said that if all 6 of us got a total score 20 or under he'd buy us all frostys from Wendy's.

Not even a fucking frosty could save our game.

So then coach changed it up. If we get 20 or under we get frostys. But if we get over WE have to buy HIM Chipotle.

We kept on getting 20's then.

But we had lots of fun, we were screaming and jumping up and down and everything. =p

Hurried up and got ready for the football game. Ryan picked me up after Andeth and then we got Jackie and headed to Apple Bee's! Food was very yummy. =)

Got to the game and had tons of fun with everyone. Larry even came back too (he had moved)!

Played a prank on Caramel and then left towards the end of the 4th quarter; this time with Ryan's little brother Eric as well (he's in 8th grade and funny as hell =p).

Went to Giant Eagle to see if they had any doughnuts left. While walking in Jackie and I spotted this little kid in a shopping cart.

Upon this discovery we completely ditched the guys and ran over to ask the little kid's Dad if we could hug him because he was the most adorable thing we'd ever seen!

His name was Evan, and he was 15 months old!

=)

Ended up going to Wal Mart for doughnuts and ate them at Jackie's house.

Cleaned my room a bit when I got home and then got my stuff ready for Valley Voyages.

6:30 rolled around and in my fear of being late to the school I cut the 20 minute driving time there in half.

Kayaking was very fun! My arms feel great too. =p

I'm really sure everyone had lots of fun because I know I sure did.

Still, nothing can beat this VV trip.

Ah, seagulls. =p

ily.

No comments: