Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ash and Jay Day! (Plus Love List)

Cyrus came over for a bit to visit, other than that JJ and I spent the whole day together! =D

First we danced crazily to the ring tones on our celly's because we were bored and then I decided that we were going to go to the park so I can try and get some pictures for my photo class.

In the end I didn't but we drove around that then ended up at Network Video and bought Sweeny Todd! =)

Had dinner at Panini's and then visited with Jackie, Anthony, Double D, and his wife (who's name I never caught =x) for awhile.

After heading to Giant Eagle to get Mom some things for dinner tomorrow, watched the movie, and then headed to bed.

All in all, it was a pretty good day. =)

Also, I'm going to break another promise and have to try and do Jackie's assignment tomorrow.

It's 2 in the morning and I've come up with 6 out of 10 things in the last 3 hours. I will not post it up until it's finished.

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Well, I think I can accept that. I would rather read a finished one. =)