Monday, September 28, 2009

Homecoming 09

Was a blast.

I actually started dancing as soon as we got into the gym which was something I never did in the years before.

And here are the lovely pictures my Dad managed to take:







I think that last one is a keeper. =p

Despite the fact of me hating this year it made it seem somewhat better.

But only somewhat.

May I also say that the lovely woman and dear friend dressed all pretty in pink did my hair?

She's a talented little devil. >=)

(Also note that the man with the brown hair wasn't looking at the camera in any of the pictures. Shame on you Ryan. =p)

After homecoming Andeth, Ryan, Jackie, Mike, Billy, Dev, Gerber, Tom and Ed all came back to my house for some pool, video games and chicken fries! =D

Gerber did some magic tricks too and Tom was good at pool (Andeth and Mike had already impressed upon me their skills last year. =p)

That's about all for now. Too tired to blog anything else. =x

ily.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

=)

AH and you are correct about the devil part.

I shall post about homecoming soon, among other things that I need to say.

I'm so behind. =X