Sunday, September 6, 2009

Love List

Sooooo, "Love List" huh? Lez dew eeeet!

I Love...

1) My Imagination
My mind is never still- which is probably why it used to take me a long time to fall asleep quickly. I was always just just thinking and imagining the most random things, situations and stories in my head. Now I have them under control a little bit...

Sure in hell helps me at school. =p

2) My Sarcasm and Sense of Humor
It seems to always keep that type of comedic spark going in my life and hell, if you're able to laugh at one thing or group of people you should be able to laugh at them all. It also helps on those rough days. I especially love cheering my friends up with it. =)

3) My Music Tastes
There really isn't any type of music that I've found I completely hate yet. It annoys me when others refuse to listen to something because it's too "slow" or it's "country". I love that I have a lot of variety.

4) My Eyes
I love the color. Green with little flexes of brown is what they are and when I wear the right outfit everyone seems to notice them too. =)

5) My Body
At least most of it. Especially when I get time to work out regularly. Abs=love!

6) My Goofiness
I'll do just about anything to get a good laugh out of people. Plus, it's just no fun being serious and practical all the time!

7) My Ability to Stumble Upon Strange Happenings
I've seen and had many weird things happen to me in my life so far. But what I also love is the fact that just for my own humor I'll find the most ridiculously positive sides of it all.

8) My Height
Tall enough to look down at the freshman, yet small enough to beast you at hide and seek. And what the hey, good things come in little packages!

9) My Boldness
Yes, I do color outside of the lines. What now bitch?

10) My Strength
Not so much physically, but mentally. At least I think I'm pretty strong minded. I've been through quite a lot in my life, especially when I was young. I've had to play many roles in my life to keep everything stable, and once I stumbled a bit. As much as I still want to do it again, I know I can't. That in itself is a big battle for me because I know that if I do (as dramatic as this may sound) everything, and I mean everything would be extremely royally fucked in my life in every aspect possible.

This is why I'm going to add a bonus to this "Love List":

11) My Friends and Family
No matter what has happened you guys (and you know who you are) have been with me through this and thin. Through everything, at least one of you has been there for me. Thick and thin, big and small. Even if you don't feel like you're there for me, even if you're only able to say "I'm sorry" or "I hope it get's better" that's help enough for me, because I know that no matter what you wish there was something more you could do.

I'd be happy to give everything good I have to all of you in exchange for anything bad or evil in your lives. In the end I know all I really live for in life is to see all of you happy.

How's that for fortune cookie sounding Jackie? =p

Rayy I'll have your To-Do list you requested soon too!

ily.

No comments: