Thursday, September 17, 2009

So Today...

Yeah.

It was a bad day.

Very bad morning.

Somewhat good afternoon.

Horrible evening.

Great now.

This morning my Mom told me that JJ had to go to the ER last night because his leg pain was so great and his dumbass doctor won't give him any more pain pills.

But I digress.

I've had a lot of weight on my shoulders for the past few weeks, and I guess I just needed to...let it all out?

As soon as my Mom told me about my brother I started bawling. I cried on the bus, I cried at school, cried some more, cried at golf to the point where I was shaking and nearly cried after golf because I was freaking and saying how much of a "horrible sister" I am and how I "hate myself."

Which wasn't the main reason it was just the last thing that set me off ya know?

But the good thing about today is that I got lot's of hugs and I'm happy now. =)

AND NO GOLF TOMORROW!!!!

*back flips*

And may I say I just love you guys so much?

Hug tackles will be given on sight tomorrow. So watch out. =)

Oh, and this Dane Cook skit reminded me of today (sorry it's not the actualy footage...yt didn't have it...):



ily.

2 comments:

GLADIATOR SHREYAS said...

Hey Alphie! Love your blog! My blog is duelnduality.blogspot.com check it out when you have the time. Btw are you on shelfari or facebook?

Jackie said...

XD.
I actually LOVED the skit. And I love the animations. So it was okay that it wasnt real footage. =)