Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hookie

So I get to school and then coach calls and tells us that the tournament was canceled.

I have only bits and pieces of my homework done and my book bag is at home, let alone dressed in my golf gear.

He explained that he would e-mail the teachers about our homework and to go back and change and get a pass.

Well...instead of doing that I told my Mom I didn't want to go to school so we went to McDonald's for breakfast and ate together before I went back upstairs to sleep for 4 more hours. =)

Good idea?

Most likely no.

But I feel better than ever right now. It's like all of a sudden my confidence came back. I was able to look in the mirror today and think "Wow, you really are pretty" for the first time in ages.

After my 'nap' I got dressed and picked up JJ from the middle school (he leaves early because the doc doesn't want his foot down all day) and I treated him to Wendy's. On the way home Stevie Nicks "Edge of Seventeen" came on and we were dancing to it. =p

Watched Scooby Doo Spooky Island and when Dad came on went with him to walk the dog. He was very surprised and happy that I was going with him. =)

Headed over to Jackie's house where we did some homeworking together before running up to CVS and getting ourselves each a Betty Crocker Warm Delight Brownie.

We thought that all you did was take the bowl out of the box and then stick it in the microwave.

WRONG!

They make ya work for it.

First you need to take the brownie mix and pour it in the bowl and then add water, and then stir it up and THEN you put it in the microwave for 45 seconds before squeezing the chocolate fudge on it.

In all our hard labor we also decided to crunch up ice cream bars into the brownie too.

It's was the yummiest thing in the world. =)

Won't be in school tomorrow, actually golfing this time! =D

Then Friday I get to miss a Spanish test and ton's of other shit!

Whoop whoop!

(Starting to regret me staying home a tad...)

ily.

No comments: