Sunday, September 13, 2009

He's A Supa Freak, Supa Freak!

Woke up and went to The Range today instead of 2-Club because it's free there for me.

It wasn't very crowded. In the end there was only two guys left when I was just about done hitting my second bucket of balls.

When the guy behind me was leaving he asked me how long I had been playing and told me that I had a really nice swing and to keep it up.

So, ya know, of course I felt pretty damn good. =)

I couldn't finish hitting the whole bucket of balls though because my arm was hurting really bad. When I was leaving the older guy (he was like, maybe 50? =/) that was hitting further down suddenly just swung at the golf ball and turned around and went:

"Oh my good! Look, look at that!"

It was a terrible shot but I told him it was good anyways and the rest continued as followed:

"Ya see, I knew it would be a good shot! It's just cuz you're such a pretty girl and all and that good karma just effects people! Have long you been playing golf?"

"Since I was 8."

"Ah, wow it really shows!" *stares at me rubbing my arm*

"Yeah, I just gotta get this arm fixed and I'll be top dog on the team."

"Oh, ya hurt your arm? What's wrong with it?"

I told him how nobody knows for sure, and that it could be from typing and golf and all that.

*claps* "Oh yeah, yeah, that makes sense! It could also be because you've been playing golf for so long, which sucks because you're such a pretty girl! But I bought all of these tapes and they taught me this really good type of swing- oh! Here! Lemme show you!" *grabs a club out of his bag and swings*

He kept continuing on about the swing and then he shoved the golf club in my hands and was like "Let me see your grip! No, see, you're too tense! Take you arm and relax it!" And he started grabbing my right arm changing it around and then tried to stand behind me.

So I swung the club and grabbed my car keys and tried to make a move to go but he stepped towards me and was like "So where does your arm hurt?"

*holds out arm a little* "It hurts here, and up my arm. And I really should go now to ice it-"

"You mean here?" *grabs arm and runs finger up and down it*

"Yeah, yeah, I really need to go now-"

He then went and grabbed his golf club and hit another golf ball and went "YES! That's the swing ya gotta do! Nice shot huh?!" *holds out hand for a high five*

So I went to quickly tap it and run and he grabbed my hand a little bit and took a deep breath and went "Such a pretty girl" really softly.

"I NEED TO GO NOW! BYE."

I grabbed my stuff and started leaving and he kept talking and almost kinda following me so I took out my cell phone and pretended to be talking to someone. I was so freaked I didn't even want to stay and tell the owner and high tailed out of the parking lot at 45 mph.

At first I though he had a mental problem or something like that because he was talking really fast and somewhat shaking. But after all the pretty girl comments and staring at my chest and legs and trying to grab me shit, he screamed pedophile.

He even had like, those classic pedophile glass.

And what was even scarier was that I was there ALONE with him.

I drove to my Grammy's house down the road and told her everything and she said if I ever wanted to go to there again to bring her and that she'll bring her gun.

Dad told me that if he's there the next time I go back to tell the owner.

Honestly, I think I'll waste my money at 2-Club. I feel like he fucking stripped me with his eyes.

ily.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!
I would have been so scared!

Jackie said...

Holy shit. You should have reported him.

Zhanna said...

ewwww ewwwww. thats so freakin scary.
did he have that pedofile smile too? ::shivers::
I like what your grandma said though. i wish my grandma was so badass that she had a gun lol