Sunday, May 31, 2009

What's Shakin Bacon?

Haven't blogged in a while...I feel bad.

=x

Thursday was pretty eventful.

Found out that I scored Accelerated or Advanced on all my OGT's.

Finally met my in-cars instructor.

He's not a grumpy Canadian. I punch-buggied him as well. It was very LOL worthy. I scored 3's on everything too. =D

Cyrus graduated!!

Friday went over to Peaches and had a girls night. =)

Today I helped mulch at my Grandparents place. Then went and saw the movie Up with Ed, Tom and Kelsy at 4:10. Her mom then dropped me off at Wendy's and I got food then walked back to the theater where I bought my Terminator Salvation ticket and a soda and proceeded to sit in the theater and make a bet with Gerber that I'd be him there.

I won my dollar. =p

Then after it was safley in my wallet I told Devlyn, Jess H., Jess B, and Billy the story. =D

Both movies were excellent by the way! I highly advise you go see them.

Highly.

JJ is sleeping over at my Uncle Scott's house. Have no clue what I'll be doing tomorrow. Probably be seeing Cyrus. =)

ily.

2 comments:

Zhanna said...

I saw up yesterday. It was pretty great. squirrel.

Sethna said...

I graduated! Can you believe it?!