Friday, May 1, 2009

Iz Ovah

The VV final project is finally over!

*faints*

It was fun though. =)

Been very busy, haven't had a lot of time to read blogs or anything like that. My hand is feeling good now too so yep yep. =)

I'm so behind on youtube videos.

><

Every time I watch all the vlogs it makes me really wish I had my camera...Mom said to wait until graduation since the prices would be low then (video camera= good present, ya dig?).

It was lowered down to $350 last month, I'm really excited to see how far prices dropped now.

=D

It's gonna be red too. =)

My Uncle Gary got a Nano Chromatic, he feels like a "21st century man". =p

The rain is nice right now, really cooled everything down. =)

JJ said that one of his teachers knew Doug and that his funeral is sometime on Tuesday I believe. I'm going to check the papers and get my Dad to ask Larry who works back in our warehouse, he's the one getting all the info on Doug.

Saw, like, 3 UPS trucks today.

FedEx sucks...

<.<

>.>


ily.

2 comments:

Sethna said...

And what, may I ask is wrong with FedEx?

Hater.

Sethna said...

Also, if you need me on Tuesday, I'm here for you.