Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just Like A Bumbly Bee

I'm getting very busy!

Today all I've really done since I got home was homework.

Scheduled for my in cars, did my math, then read the sparknotes for The Sun Also Rises and took the quiz for that. Then I scanned my physics book for a bit in attempts to study for the test tomorrow.

Now I'm halfway done with 18.4 and trying to get 18.1-18.3 on my other flashdrive.

Tomorrow I'll be picking up an application for Fun 'N Stuff since Dad told me that work is waaaaay too slow for me and they really don't even need 5 guys now.

It's scary. =/

Then Wednesday I'll be hitting golf balls and at night I'll have to look over my history notes, study for my vocab. quiz in English, and be ready for the speaking exam in Spanish.

Thursday right after school is my first in cars. Then I'll have to rush to eat and get ready so Mom and I can go to Cy's graduation.

Friday more hitting of the golf balls and then I hope I'm free.

Then to study for exams and on the 9th golf league begins. 12-14 graduation parties and then 15th in cars and 19th golf league.

Then maybe a job will be in the mix later on as well.

I'll also be using the Rosetta Stone during the summer I'm borrowing from Cy and practicing making videos and learning to write with my left hand so I can become ambidextrous.

And then the rest of those little summer goals.

It shall be interesting!

ily.

3 comments:

rachel said...

busy busy.

i'll be at graduation!, choir's singing. wooo

i hope you get a job! i dunno if they're open to the public that day but in case, go through the side doors.

Unknown said...

Good luck on the job!

Sethna said...

:P Graduation, graduation.

You're quite the busy bee, but don't fret, the year's winding down.

Aside from a job (which you might actually enjoy), summer should be quite dandy.