Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Feel All Warm and Fuzzly

So this Mommy's Day turned out better than I thought it would.

I got to drive everywhere for one thing. =p

Mom and I picked up Grammy and then we went to the Mandarin House. I didn't really eat anything, but I gave Mom the card from all you guys and she started to cry. She says thanks to all of you!

We then went to Burlington Coat Factory and I got a few pairs of jeans and short and Mommy and Grammy got some shirt and jewelry.

I was having a craving for french fries so I quickly stopped at McDonalds and got some since it was on the way home to Grammy's.

We ate ice cream with chocolate fudge and had many more unhealthy chocolaty candies because we're women and we rock like that (as my Grammy put it =p).

While driving home with Mommy I decided that she had to see Robin Williams Live On Broadway so I stopped at Marcs.

While sitting at the light on Boyden to turn onto 82 Ryan's mom drove past us. =)

When I parked I decided to give Mommy the poem I wrote for her. It was about how over the years of me growing up and seeing how sick and in pain she is everyday, and even though I cry, I still think she is a great mother and has never let me down and how proud I am of her.

I gave it to her while I went in to get the movie so I could leave her to it and because I couldn't stand just sitting there while she started to cry.

I got the DVD and when I came back to the car she was crying, but at least it was happy tears.

Passed Mike as he was working at Marcs while leaving the parking lot. =)

Watched the DVD and laughed so hard we were exhausted. Then I remembered that I had an essay in History to do and after freaking out a bit then remembered that it was due Tuesday. =p

Now Mommy and I are sitting in bed eating chocolate and watching the season final of Apprentice.

=p

I will go to bed...soon....ish...

Yeah.

=p

Hope everyone had a happy Mothers Day!

ily.

No comments: