Saturday, May 16, 2009

This Post...

Is going to be hellishly long.

So I wasn't at school Friday, woke up at 6:30, and Dad drove me to the docs. Apparently this guy is supposed to be the best, at least that's why my Dad's orthopedic surgeon said. He was completely booked most of the time too, so I guess it could be true.

Anyhow, so we get to the docs, and my Dad is filling out the papers, which of course he needs help on. It had some pretty weird questions on it too. For example...

What did you child first:

Talk ___

Sit ___

Roll Over ___

It was like Christ, what do they am I, a dog?

And then we got down to the women only questions and my day refused to say the words menstrual cycle or period.

It was fucking hilarious. =p

"What did you start having your....mahavaha....?"

And then he would start lookin around all embarrassed like.

xD

Once the paper work was through we finally get into see the doc, Dr. Anderson. He makes me do a bunch of things with my arms, asks me where I feel the pain, where I got a shot, so on and so forth, and then the final desicion came:

I don't have carpal tunnel.

I have something else.

Well shit.

Where I'm feeling pain aside from my wrist and the bottom area of my lower arm, I'm feeling it also at the top area of my lower arm, in my elbow and in my pinky, ring, and middle finger. And to the degree my fingers have gone numb, they've curled up at least 3 times.

Which isn't carpal tunnel.

He tried to do a bit of debumnking, and in the end, decided I needed an EMG, which stands for Enter text here.Electromyography.

What they do is they put special suction cup things on your arm, and with a machine, shoot electric current through the nerves in your arm. The machine records how long it takes for the signal in the nerve to travel to the brain where it can register the pain. If it's slower, there is something wrong.

They also sick a very fine needle in your hand...and you know how I love needles...

Capital Y to the u-c-k.

Got home from the docs, and then drove Dad down to the canal so he could go on a bike ride and then drove home...alone.

It was so awesome.

I got to drive alone back to pick him up as well!

Took a 3 hour nap before waking up and rushing to get ready before my Uncle, Grammy, Grandma and Grandpa Costello, and Cyrus and his parent's came.

We took ton's of pictures, which I've just decided to put in another post, titled Prom 2009.

After pics we left and drove to Cleveland. The Renaissance was absolutely beautiful! Saw Mr. J and his wife, along with Mr. King, Mr. Mayer and a bunch of all teachers all snazzied up.

=)

Also saw Rebeca and Gina from golf and their boyfriends.

It was nice.

We sat with Tom, Mike, both of their girlfriends, and Jeff.

I had chicken for dinner, but hardly ate any. The sinus sickness I had been trying to fight off since Thursday just wasn't backing off.

=/

Had a lot of fun, dance a bit. Poor Ben Chaffee was really said because his girlfriend kept telling him to dance with us. =(

Left the dance, and went to Fun N' Stuff.

We had fun and stuff.

Aren't I funny?

=p

Got home at 4 AM, took a quick shower and fell right to sleep with the TY Pluffies monkey Cyrus got me. His name is Dangles. =)

Woke up around 10ish and decided to go back to sleep and then woke up at 1:47.

Mom says she's going to take me to the docs maybe Monday, I might be having my anual sinus infection. ><

After a complication with Cyrus in a 2 hour phone conversation he drove over so we could talk and settle some things.

Went to Giant Eagle and got Jeff a burday cake, we had the guy write "Grandmaster Jeff" on it. I also picked him out a nice Spiderman card. It had COOL STICKERS in it. At least that's what the card claimed.

It was for 8 year olds, but I mean, Jeff was turning 18, we were just missin a 1. =p

Also got him a little balloon. =p

Went to Handles and bought him ice cream, and then dropped him off.

Cy dropped me off, and then Mommy and I went to get pizza.

Ate my pizza while watching the movie Holes with Jj like I promised him.

He missed me so much. =(

Now I must read Andy's blog and then upload pictures!

My Uncle Tot sill needs to send me the rest of them.

ily.

5 comments:

Andy said...

First!! (suck it)
Before I go any further, that was some of the most I've ever read at once in my life (I know, it's sad).
:/ I hopes you can find out what's going on with ya soon.
Glad you had fun... and stuff (har har) at prom!!

Sethna said...

:P Thanks for coming with me! I'm glad that you enjoyed (most) of the evening. Sorry I couldn't be more help with your sinuses.... you know at least that I tried.

Jackie said...

I can't wait to see your pictures!

I bet you looked beautiful. =)

Zhanna said...

i so want that spiderman card... and COOL stickers...

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol 600mg - ultram online c.o.d