Tuesday, November 15, 2011

When It Rains It Pours

And holy shit did it pour yesterday...

I got new wipers though...the kind that are rubber like and shape to your wildsheild....they're flipping amazing. =)

Amazon.Com is having their black Friday sale already. Got a blu ray dvd for $4 (that's including shipping). =O

Should do math homework tonight....kinda wanna look at new blog templates though....Probably should do math, somehow kinda screwed up my wrist at work today. The less I use it, the better.

I'm making popcorn chicken =)

Also, my shingles are going away (kinda...they don't itch anymore).

Yeah, I had shingles (have...). Go stress, poor diet and lack of sleep!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

You should think about getting some anti-aging lotion or something. Shingles are for old people!

;)