Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Recap

Jj had his surgery this Friday (as you all know). I skipped school, snuggled with Mikey for about an hour until I got the call that Jj was out of surgery. Then I drove to party station and got him a smiley face balloon and made it to the hospital before he woke up. =)


He ended up coming home after that and pretty much slept the whole weekend. Dad and I drove all the way down to Cleveland to get Jj and sub from Grums. I had him listen to
Yeah' but Lil John and Usher. =p

Then we played pool downstairs and had some interesting conversations. It was pretty cool.

Today I bought some x-mas gifts online and from CVS and grabbed Jj some McDonalds french fries. Helped him with some ice packs for his leg and gave him his meds before heading off to Mikey's.

We had some fun and then went to the park and had an adventure because it was nice out. He played a song for me called 'Ashley' by Escape the Fate.


<3

Got 100% on my math quiz. Which is good because it's the one class I'm kind of hanging by a thread. Need a C- to pass. Have a C+ now. Better do pretty well on that final...

Well, that's about it for a recap of the weekend.

Hope everyone else hand a good one too =)

No comments: