Sunday, November 13, 2011

Homework and Sleep

Saturday night after watching SNL with my mom I spent the rest of the hours watching Pocahontas online. Then I did and IMBD only to discover that Christian Bale voiced the character of Thomas in the movie.

My mind. Was blown. It doesn't even freaking sound like him!

This morning I slept in until about 11:50 then rolled my lazy ass out of bed to shower and start my math homework.

I was planning on getting it all done by dinner but i decided...hey, I'm still super tired, and I wanna watch the 2nd Pocahontas...so I went back to bed and watched that. Which I was really disappointed in. Pocahontas and John Smith we so in love in the first movie and then she leaves him for this girly ass guy instead...Bleh.

I napped after that until about 5:30 then had dinner with the fam.

Dad told us the story again about how when he was in kindergarten he put one of his Dad's slippers in the fish tank so the fish had a cave to swim through...and every time Grandpa (his dad...grandpa to me...) would sit in the lazy boy chair (NEXT TO THE FISH TANK) and go "Dammit, where are my GD slippers?!".

He never noticed.

=p

Did my math quiz and now I'm here blogging. Really wanna watch Bo Burnham's Words Words Words again on Netflix...I effing love that guy. He's cute and funny and all hell, not to mention positively brilliant.

Oh yeah, and JJ made me a paper throwing star. He goes for another surgery this coming Friday.


No comments: